EcoFlow DELTA Pro
Introducing the world’s first portable home battery with an expandable ecosystem for home backup, smart energy management, lower energy bills, and more. The EcoFlow DELTA Pro is the next leap in portable power technology, offering you power security and independence, wherever you are.
- Expandable Capacity
- Power Pretty Much Anything (3600W-7200W Output)
- World’s Fastest Charging (MultiCharge 6000W)
Power for any situation.
From tailgate power to extreme blackouts that last for days on end, DELTA Pro delivers up to 25kWh of capacity. With that, you’re covered for any situation. That’s the industry gold standard.
All the AC output you’ll need.
A single DELTA Pro unit packs a 3600W AC output, which can be expanded up to 4500W with X-Boost technology. Power 99.99% heavy-duty devices at home, outdoors, or at work. You can even pair two units together to achieve 7200W.
The world’s fastest charging portable power station.
MultiCharge delivers record-breaking speeds at 6000W. To reach 6000W, you can opt for one of these multiple charging methods.
Fully charge in 1.8 hours.
EcoFlow’s X-Stream charging technology isn’t just fast, it’s safe too. The battery management system ensures safety and longevity while you fully charge DELTA Pro from a standard AC wall outlet in 1.8 hours*.
Charge up at thousands of EV stations worldwide.
For the first time ever with a portable power station, you can charge up at thousands of EV stations worldwide. This unique charging method gives you up to 3000W fast charging on the go.
Go renewable with 1200W solar charging.
EcoFlow’s suite of solar products give you a cost-effective renewable energy source to stay powered. You can use solar energy to charge DELTA Pro in just 4-8 hours. DELTA Pro has a wide voltage range from 11-150V, which makes it compatible with 90% of third-party solar panels with MC4 connectors. And when the weather gets unpredictable, the smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) automatically adjusts, maximizing your solar generation at any time of the day.
Get emergency backup power with the EcoFlow Smart Generator.
The EcoFlow Smart Generator serves as an emergency option that integrates with your DELTA Pro ecosystem. It auto-starts when your DELTA Pro hits a low level of charge, re-charges your DELTA Pro, and stops the engine all by itself once your DELTA Pro hits a full charge. Compared to a traditional gas generator, the EcoFlow Smart Generator delivers less energy loss, faster charging and higher efficiency.
A battery that lasts for years on end.
DELTA Pro sports a brand-new LFP battery with 6500 cycles, which means you can use DELTA Pro for years and years before your unit reaches 50% of the original capacity. EcoFlow’s battery management system provides real-time analysis and regulation of voltage, current, and temperature. This unique protection mechanism makes DELTA Pro an incredibly safe and efficient home battery.
Multiple ways to control & monitor.
Control DELTA Pro either on the unit itself, using the remote control accessory, or unlock a ton of customization via the EcoFlow app. On the app, you can access your power settings, such as charging and discharging levels, AC charge speeds, control the Smart Generator and a whole lot more.
The world’s first portable home battery ecosystem.
DELTA Pro’s expandable ecosystem provides you with power during blackouts, customizable energy around the clock, and lower energy bills. How does it achieve all this? With a selection of extra batteries, smart generators, solar trackers, wind turbines, a smart home panel, and more. From backup power to reducing your reliance on the grid with green alternatives, the DELTA Pro ecosystem can be customized to your needs. Price in USD$3,599.00 and BDT৳3,057,00.
EcoFlow DELTA Pro Power Station – Specifications
- Capacity – 3600Wh
- Extra Battery – Support up to two DELTA Pro Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator
- AC Output – 5 outlets, 3600W total (Surge 7200W)
- Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost – 4500W
- USB-A Output – 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port
- USB-A Fast Charge – 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port
- USB-C Output – 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port
- Car Power Output – 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
- DC 5521 Output – 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port
- Anderson Port – 12.6V, 30A
- AC Charging Input – 1800W Max, 120V~15A, 3000W Max, 240V~12.5A
- Solar Charging Input – 1200W Max, 11-150V, 13A
- Car Charging Input – Support 12V/24V battery, 8A
- Battery Chemistry – LFP
- Cycle Life – 6,500 cycles to 50% capacity, 3,500 cycles to 80% capacity
- Shelf Life – 1 year (after a full charge)
- Connection – Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, wired
- Net Weight – Approx. 99lbs/45kg
- Dimension – 25*11.2*16.4 in/63.5*28.4*42cm